All BKHosting web hosting plans include SSL Certificates for free. These are assigned automatically to your new and existing domains as soon as you become a BKHosting customer.
Why are SSL Certificates required?
SSL is technology that enables a secure connection between browsers and servers through HTTPS ( Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure).
- Ensure your website traffic is secure
- Provide trust to your website visitors
- Secure mail, FTP, cPanel
- Many browsers will flag a website as not secure unless a valid SSL certificate is detected. By having one HTTPS displays in the browser on your web address.
- Helps secure your website overall
- Increases your Google Rankings
At BKHosting you can chose between multiple types of SSL Certificates depending on your requirements. The free version included in all web hosting plans provides industry-standard encryption and is recognized by major browsers and devices. For additional features, see all our available SSL Certificates.
If you have any questions, or need help contact us anytime.